General Subject Course
Avsoft’s Reduced Vertical Separation Minima (RVSM) Course explores:
- Basic definitions, principles, and specifications of RVSM airspace, flight levels, and aircraft
- Approval, equipment, and training requirements
- Flight planning
- Pre-flight, in-flight, and post-flight procedures
- Oceanic deviation procedures
- In-flight contingencies
- Chinese, Mongolian, and Russian airspace
Each module concludes with a test, and when all the modular tests are successfully completed, a certificate of completion is generated.
Customers also have the option of creating a final exam.
- RVSM Overview
- RVSM Flight Operations
- Worldwide RVSM Flight Procedures
This course is designed to provide around
of comprehensive RVSM training.
This course is designed to comply with EASA, FAA, ICAO, and Transport Canada regulations.
This course is designed to provide initial training for pilots and dispatchers. Customers can tailor this course to fit their recurrent training requirements.
This couse can be customized for Airlines and ATOs.
This course can be viewed on Mac and Windows using any major internet browser. With the Portable Classroom app, this course can be viewed on Android and iPad tablets.