General Subject Course
Avsoft’s Windshear course explores important definitions, limitations, components, and procedures related to Low Level Windshear.
Learning objectives include:
- Associated weather features, including thunderstorms and microbursts
- Associated terrain and ground structures
- The effects of windshear on aircraft
- Windshear recognition and avoidance
- Weather reports
- Weather radar and windshear prediction systems
- Precautions for takeoff and approach
- Windshear recovery procedures
- Runway lighting and marking
This course concludes with a test, and when the test is successfully completed, a certificate of completion is generated.
This course is designed to provide around
of comprehensive Windshear training.
This course is designed to comply with EASA, FAA, ICAO, and Transport Canada regulations.
This course is designed to provide initial training for pilots and dispatchers. Customers can tailor this course to fit their recurrent training requirements.
This couse can be customized for Airlines and ATOs.
This course can be viewed on Mac and Windows using any major internet browser. With the Portable Classroom app, this course can be viewed on Android and iPad tablets.